Pages

Wednesday 17 August 2011

Fortnum & Mason - Inspirational Store Displays



Whilst in the UK in July on my whirlwind 2 weeks visit I did mange to pop into London a couple of times and just had to stop by some of my favorite streets and stores. There is none finer the splendid Fortnum & Masons on Piccadilly Street who's windows are always stunning.










We just had to stop and have lunch in the restaurant as the food is fabulous and there is no better lunch in London, if you ever get to visit do try the rosemary bread...it is scrumptious. I love the finishing touches and the lemon wrapped in muslin to stop pips falling into the food was just perfect. I had a pan fried fish on a bed of mint peas and ham, Christian had the mash potatoe wrapped scollops....they were divine.



The candy bar is mouth watering, so many delicious sweets to choose from its almost impossible to decide, well nearly almost impossible ( the fudges are a must) :)








No comments: