Pages

Wednesday 12 January 2011

Top Drawer Spring 2011


Our first show of the year is this weekend at Earls Court, London. This is a trade only show so if you are a store visit the Top Drawer website to register www.topdrawer.co.uk









The photos we took back in Australia on the 22nd December and wow what a day Christian and I had. We did get a few strange looks setting up chairs and scarves in the water, one thing was for sure we didn't have to worry about not having enough light, and I got a little bit sun burnt it was just before 9am when we went down to the beach and it took us an hour to get all the shots, it was such a bad day in the office that day!
See you at the show xxx

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Karen, I am going to Top Drawer tomorrow, would love to meet you and do an interview? Have a sweet day!

Cavania said...

O my goodness.... I just checked my mail, I have been so busy setting up the stand. Sorry I missed you :( would have been lovely to meet.
TTFN x