Pages

Tuesday 20 April 2010

Figaro........


Sukai from my sewing/computer room window, now what a cute view.

Meet Sukai my little Nissan Figaro, she arrived today as a present from my darling Husband. She is totally retro and driving her is like being in my own old fashioned movie, with her white steering wheel and cute dash board and dials, she was designed to look like a retro Italian 1950's sports coupe.
Built in 1991 she is now 19 years old so a classic car, only 20,000 Nissan Figaros were ever made and due to such large demand in Japan the cars had to be allocated by a raffle!



As you would have seen by some of my previous post Faye and I have loved Figaros for some time now, every time we see one we sing Figaro, figaro, figaro, we are a little crazy I know. But now she is part of our family and we will enjoy our little outings this summer with the roof down and a Cavania picnic hamper filled with strawberries and cream. Im sure you will be seeing a lot more of Sukai in the future, she is going to be a prop in a photo shoot tomorrow!
Byeee I'm off to have a poodle around the village and introduce Sukai to the neighborhood before the sun goes down.

Thank you Christian, I love you. xxx

1 comment:

l said...

I love your car!! I would like a car like that too :D

Louise
x