Pages

Friday 5 March 2010

Dream stairways

I have a folder in my laptop and it's titled dream home and finally after much deliberation I have chosen my perfect stairway. The photo below is simply stunning, I love the shape and shape of the staircase and detail. The pale stair runner and the feeling of light and space give this hallway a calm elegance.

via Lucyina
Christian has asked for our dream hallway to be filled with photos of family and our travels. So this image has also made the short listing.

image via starshine


Today saw the opening of Tim Burtons 'Alice in Wonderland' and Faye & I have tickets for tomorrow. I will be baking cupcakes in the morning and packing my basket full of treat for our picnic in the cinema, we can't be late as we have a very important date.



Alice inspired photos by Elena Kalis, visit her site for more adorable images.
I hope you have a lovely weekend xxx

2 comments:

debra@dustjacket said...

The staircase is indeed stunning!

I'm so looking forward to seeing Alice. Have a lovely time.
xxx

temesed said...

though I am not into this movie, these photos are just amazing!!!!! thanks!