Pages

Friday 29 January 2010

I'm so excited

I am so excited as today I received a set of the solid storage boxes that were designed for TKMax. They look fabulous and you can purchase them at your nearest TKMax store. I love seeing new gift lines and it still gives me butterflies in the tummy to see my artwork on the most random of things.





Also today I have just returned from a meeting to see for the first time all the new Cavania products which have been licensed by Lesser & Pavey. They have done an absolutely brilliant job of adapting the artwork to suit the many different shapes and multitude of products.

One of Cavania's union jack patterns from our English Rose collection has been made into many stationery products and aptly named "Blighty". These we will have on our stand for ordering at the NEC Spring Fair and will be available for delivery into stores from March onwards.

English Rose card ER08 part of a collection of 8 cards all available now.

All this excitement and I need a cup of tea and a few chocolate biscuits to settle the butterflies.
Have a lovely weekend xxx

No comments: