Pages

Wednesday 13 January 2010

Flower Tree

Another busy day making props for the Top Drawer Spring show this coming Sunday. I needed a way to display our new silver plated wall decoration so a painted branch and some pretty paper flowers later, VoilĂ .

To cover the wires I used velvet ribbon but to hold them in place whilst the glue dries use elastic bands.


Old gold ornate frames from a boot fair last year have been painted and distressed, or is that just me!

Still a pile of new products waiting to be finished in my studio.

3 comments:

Melbourne Girl said...

They all look fantastic Karen!!! I really love the flowers on the painted branch. Great idea! I am also in love with the dress form. I've been looking for an old one for ages...Keep warm in the snow over there

Lesley

Fabulously French said...

The old frames look fabulous as does the flower tree.

Leeann x

HomeComforts said...

Hi Karen,

Looking forward to seeing the finished article on Monday

Kind Wishes

Cherylmarie