Pages

Friday 24 July 2009

Harrogate Home & Gift 2009

We are back home and what a show we had, we were so busy taking orders from existing stockists and new customers. Thank you all so very much and it was lovely catching up and listening to all your comments and requests. I will get my paint brushes out and try to come up with some of your wonderful suggestions.


One of my card friends Emma Ball in front of her stand.
Card friends Laura Darrington (left), Karen Sanders, Kathryn Fletcher (right) we all started our businesses about the same time. We have encouraged each other and watched each others card company grow.

5 comments:

debra@dustjacket said...

Oh what a time ... you really are so talented. Cannot wait to see what you come up with next.

Have a lovely weekend,
xxx

Faye Cavania said...

Ohh, the stand looks so yummy (:


<3

Deanna said...

Hi and thanks for your visit! I adore the card shop and it is really lovely. I was making your photos larger so I could see the details closer...lol!

Going back to check your older posts!

¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*´¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ Deanna

Lola said...

Congrats! You are so clever!
And what lovely pics!

See you again soon,

xxLOL LOLA:)

Mrs Jelly said...

*sigh* I've heard so many things about the Harrogate show and people tell me I should do it, but it's so far away from me.
Maybe one day, when I have minions that can do it for me!
Thanks for following my blog
xx