Pages

Monday 19 November 2007

Messgae from Pretoria

I had a surprise email in my inbox this evening all the way from South Africa which I have copied in below. Having looked up Pretoria on the internet I was delighted to see many beautiful pictures but this image of blue Jacaranda tree's lining the streets was one I just had to share. If you have come across our cards in near or far places in the world, please do drop us a line we would love to hear from you.



Hi Karen! I must congratulate you on all the beautiful cards that you come up with! My name is Dawn von Wielligh, I am 38 years old and stay in South Africa, Pretoria, which is close to Johannesburg (in case you were not sure!) I walked into a shop called Willowbrook a few months ago and saw your beautiful cards, I found it so classic and beautiful I bought the whole bunch! Now I feel too sorry to use them, unless for a very special friend or family member! I contacted your agent in South Africa because this shop does not have any more stock?! I hope to find more of your products or stockists in Pretoria soon, well done on this wonderful venture! Good that someone do believe dreams can come true!
Cheers!
Dawn

No comments: