Pages

Saturday 17 November 2007

Carolyn's Wedding


My sister-in-law Wendy emailed me from Australia and asked if I would paint an album for her sisters wedding, me paint a wedding dress...how could I refuse. What girl doesn't love to play with pretty pictures of wedding dresses?
So I spent the day in my studio and this was the result a gorgeous red satin gown for an enchanting December wedding. I cant wait to see the photos from the day, hopefully Wendy will email me one and I can post it to show you all.

1 comment:

Wendy Watters said...

The Album is just beautiful Karen, thank you so much. I cant wait to give it to Carolyn and Justin and see that they just adore it.
Not long now, we are all nearly all ready, just another dress fitting to go. Wait to you see Gracie's flowergirl dress! Its a miniture version of the wedding dress and soooo gorgeous! I will sure send you some photos of this special day from this sunny Australian wedding by the sea.